Information about the channels for receiving / processing applications from citizens:
1. Phone Call to the Bank's Contact Center by numbers:
- 0800 21 51 61 - free of charge within Ukraine;
- 044 279 51 61 - within Ukraine and from abroad, the cost of calls is according to the tariffs of your telecom operator.
Applications are accepted on weekdays from Monday to Thursday from 9.00 to 18.00 and on Friday from 9.00 to 17.00.
2. Written appeal:
- To the postal address of the bank: st. Malopodvalnaya, 8, Kiev, Ukraine, 01001
- To the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the bank branch
Consideration of appeals takes place within the timeframes determined by the Law of Ukraine "On appeals of citizens".
We inform you about the possibility of submitting an appeal to the official Internet office of the National Bank of Ukraine (section “Citizens' Appeals”).
Applying to a bank or the National Bank does not deprive the client of the right to go to court to protect his rights and interests.